Halle Berry Has A New Fragrance


Halle Berry is adding her name to the list of celebrities who have their own signature fragrance. Halle dished about her soon-to-launch first fragrance, at an exclusive unveiling of the Coty scent in N.Y.C. Halle by Halle Berry scent is a woody oriental. Berry told WWD, "[Before my fragrance] I was mixing other brands that shall remain nameless to make my own scent with fig and mimosa,” she said. “With Halle, I added olibanum, which is an African root, which brings spice to the fragrance, and sandalwood, which smooths everything out and makes it yummy. It’s very sensual, very natural, very much reflective of the outdoors.” Halle says the new fragrance is "a real, true expression of who I am". This fragrance is like her second baby it's all she's been working on for two years. She made sure she was apart of every aspect from scent tests to helping design the bottle. The fragrance is due to release in March.

No comments: