I Love My Brides!!!


I found out last month that I was voted one of the best wedding makeup and hair artists in Nashville!!! I actually won in both categories. A girl's wedding is usually the only day where it's ok for everything to be about her. That's why I love being apart of that day and bringing out the brides natural beauty. I want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me. Here's a testimony from one of my most recent brides.


Sherita was a lifesaver in time of Bridal need. I had booked an out of town hair and make up artist for my wedding; however, 2 days before the big day, she ended up being immobile and was admitted to the hospital. Weddings are stressful enough and when your makeup artist cancels on the last min, this just heightens your stress levels. I tried to stay calm and started searching google for hair and make up artists in Nashville area. It was not a normal Christian wedding where I was gonna wear a White gown. I was having and Indian ceremony and needed a make up artist who could do make up according to my bright red dress. To add to that, I needed Sherita to come to my house at 3am in the moring for a 8am ceremony. Luckily, she was available to come in that early in the morning and do my hair and makeup and my mom's. Sherita was absolutely wonderful to work with and the fact that she pulled off my hair and makeup better than my original artist speaks volumes about her work. She was very professional and showed up at 3am sharp. She was able to replicate the look from my trials and just made me look so beautiful that I can't describe in words. I also needed her to come in that afternoon to do my hair and makeup for the evening reception..Once again she made me look amazing. I would recommend any bride to go to Sherita ethnic or not. She is awesome.

No comments: