Gospel Dream 2009


I had the opportunity to work on the TV show Gospel Dream it's Gospel Music Channel's version of American Idol. The show was filmed here in Nashville. This was actually my second season working on the show.It is always great being apart of the show from start to finish.




I had the opportunity work with a little of everybody on the show from the celebrity judges,vocal coaches and even the contestants. It's always hard when contestants get voted off. But luckily some of my favorites made it to the end. Be sure to catch the show on the Gospel Music Channel Comcast 189 at 9pm Central.

1 comment:

sheritashairtemple said...

I love this show. It's a blessing to work with such a blessed cast! I make natural hair and body products and naturally treated wigs & my name is Sherita also. So its a blessing to see another sister who name is Sherita and is very sucessful! God bless. sheritashairtemple.webs.com