New York Makeup Show


In May I went to New York for the Makeup Show. I love the Make Up Show because it is two days filled with huge discounts on the biggest brands,speakers from every area of makeup artistry,new product introductions,seminars,workshops and forums. Honestly it's like makeup heaven. I am a total education junkie when it comes to makeup so I signed up to take classes from a couple of my favorite makeup artists.


I took a Focusing on Detailing Class from Daven Mayeda http://www.davenm.com/. I am a huge fan of his work. He helped me learn techniques needed to create an even more flawless beauty makeup job.

I also took a class from Danessa Myricks http://www.imakeyoubeautiful.com/ who is known for her creativity. I left her class with so many new tricks I could not wait to get back to Nashville.

My three favorite products that I bought at the Makeup Show were:


Makeup Forever HD Foundation-I am in love with their HD invisible powder so no surprise that the foundation is also amazing. I love the wide range of colors. Not only does it covers well but it's very lite. I still a die hard Face Atelier Foundation fan. But this is a close second.

I also bought this amazing moisturizer called Embryolisse Skincare Lait-Creme Concentre. It is known as the "24 Hour Miracle". It magically transforms flaky, dehydrated skin into a visibly softer, firmer, smoother complexion...without emptying your wallet.

I also in love with my newest gadget. The Temptu portable air brush machine. It weighs less than 2lbs. This sounds corny but it really makes air brushing a breeze.

Here's a few other pictures from the show.

No comments: