Fishing and Country Music??

So I just worked on this reality show that going to be on FOX this fall. The show is based on pro angler Sondra Rankin who is also a country singer. Sondra is awesome! Once you meet you know exactly why that wanted to do a show on her. One moment she is a total giryl girl and the next moment she's getting down dirty catching fish. The best part about the show is when you hear her talk about fishing. I have never in my life met someone who loves to fish as much as Sondra. I have never been fishing in my life and she made me want to pick up a rod. LOL! I think the show is going to be great. I can't wait for it to come out. You may even see me on the show. I was taped doing her makeup on one of the episodes.

Here's clip of Sondra earlier this year on Fox Sports. It's not the show but you'll learn more about her .



www.sondrarankin.com

No comments: